Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bronco22

Roku keeps kicking off every channel

I am very ticked off about the customer service I am getting or should I say lack there of. No one wants to look at posts and try to figure the problem out for their self. I’m not going to continue paying for **bleep**. I can’t watch anything because I get kicked off every channel. I have fiber internet. It is plugged into the wall. I have rest everything. I even went and bought a new Roku and it kicked me off in less than five minutes.

1 REPLY 1
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku keeps kicking off every channel

@Bronco22 wrote:

... No one wants to look at posts and try to figure the problem out for their self....

This is your very first post. There are no other posts of yours to look at. And, the only description of the issue you've provided is in your sole post, and that's only "it kicked me off."

What does that mean?

Imagine we're on the other side of the Internet and can't see or hear what's happening there with you. Describe the issue for us. And give us information about your setup. The model number and OS version/build would be helpful. Settings > System > About

Give us specific examples of things. Don't say "all" or "every" or words like that. If there are multiple that apply, give specific examples (say, three examples).

@Bronco22 wrote:

... I’m not going to continue paying for **bleep**. ...

What are you paying for? Roku doesn't charge you to use a Roku. Now, if you have a subscription to a service such as Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, etc., then yes, there are those payments. Is that what you mean? Because just to have and use a Roku, there's no subscription to just use a Roku.

Give us more information and perhaps we can help.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos