Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jerreld
Reel Rookie

I paid for NewsMax+ but still HAVE NOT been able to watch it yet!!

You made me pay in order to watch NewsMax+ and you gave the option of a monthly subscription fee or an annual subscription fee. I chose and I paid the monthly fee for NewsMax+ but have not been able to watch it yet! Every time I try to watch it now, it wants me to subscribe AGAIN for the annual subscription! Please, either fix this or refund my money!! Thank you

31 REPLIES 31
neenerbuns
Reel Rookie

Be Happy for Newsmax+ and be patient

I was a little upset too about having to pay. It's only $5 though and the fact that they are a growing company with more and more people watching is a good thing. They are broadcasting the truth about the crazy mess we are in and feeds us information that is sound and logical. Not an agenda where all the liberal stations say the same lines in-step with each other. I'm happy for Newsmax and their continued growth and outreach. It's good for the country.

I'm sure Roku will figure this out soon. Just watch on your phone or pad. It's accessible there for now.

0 Kudos

Give us some updates on Newsmax plus!

We pay hundreds of dollars for a TV and now we have to pay for a monthly or yearly service to the channel. Apparently somethings not working. You guys need need to get a hold of the channel itself. Figure something out and let us know what’s going on.

This is where excellent customer service would be appreciated.

JeanInTN
Channel Surfer

Re: Give us some updates on Newsmax plus!

I received an email from Newsmax announcing their "Newsmax+" service.  This isn't Roku's fault.  Newsmax claims that their agreements with the cable companies will no longer allow them to offer their programming for free.  So now they are offering the subscription service.  Maybe you could try watching Salem News Network as an alternative; their programming is still available for free.

0 Kudos
Uncle-Buck
Binge Watcher

Re: Be Happy for Newsmax+ and be patient

I'm OK with the low price and subscribed annual.  I'm upset because I can't get it on my roku tv. 

0 Kudos
dbs18947
Reel Rookie

Re: Be Happy for Newsmax+ and be patient

I’m in the same situation today. I paid for Newsmax+ two days ago and still don’t have the NewsMax+ app on my Roku streaming TV. When is Roku going to fix this ?

0 Kudos
DianaH
Reel Rookie

Re: I paid for NewsMax+ but still HAVE NOT been able to watch it yet!!

I'm having the same exact problem. This has been going on for days. This morning I have tried to watch National Report but it's nowhere to be found. I'm so frustrated!

alyetto
Reel Rookie

i change my password and still wont let me in  I GAVE MY MONENY I STILL CANT GET IN

jerreld
Reel Rookie

I’m sorry to hear that, but I am glad to know that I’m not the only one who is experiencing this issue! Thanks 

jerreld
Reel Rookie

I don’t believe that NewsMax thought it through all the way before they started making everyone pay! Also, they just kinda came out of nowhere with the whole thing, not giving anyone a little heads up before they sprung it on us! I had no clue that they were gonna start making people pay until, I think, the day before.