Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lhpittman

I ordered the stream and it’s stuck on the complete order screen.

I just ordered D stream, and when I get to the fourth page where it says you’re almost done and click on the complete order button, it tells me item has already been purchased, and then says continue, and then it goes back to the you’re almost done ,complete order screen. I feel like I’m in the D stream version of Groundhog’s Day, help I just wanna watch some baseball!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: I ordered the stream and it’s stuck on the complete order screen.

Thank you for joining us here in the Roku Community, @lhpittman

We understand you're having issues subscribing to a channel on your Roku streaming device. We're here to help you out.

To fix the issues, please consider updating your Roku device's software. You can do this by navigating to Settings > System > System update > Check now. Once the update is complete, restart your device by going to Settings > System > Power > System Restart. Try adding the channel again and see if the issue is resolved.

If the issue persists, try adding the channel through the Roku website by following these steps:
1. Go to channelstore.roku.com
2. Sign in to your Roku account
3. Browse the categories and genres, or search to find a specific app and select Details to learn more about an app
4. Select Add channel to install the app on your Roku device

If you cannot find the app on your Roku device, please try restarting it.

For further assistance with adding a channel, please visit our support page: How to add apps to your Roku streaming device.

Please keep us informed about the progress. We look forward to hearing updates from you and helping you in any way we can.

Thanks,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos