Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bjlwork6
Reel Rookie

I have 2 players and the Roku channel will not play on either one. I havle delete readd no luck.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: I have 2 players and the Roku channel will not play on either one. I havle delete readd no luck

Hi, @Bjlwork6.

Welcome, and thanks for reaching out here in the Roku Community!

We understand you're encountering a playback issue on both your devices with The Roku Channel, and we appreciate you for going the extra mile to resolve the problem. Rest assured that we'll work on this together so you can return to watching what you love. 

We would like to conduct an investigation on this, and to do that; we need additional information so we can gather more details on your concern.

• When did you first notice this issue? 
  • Have you checked if other home screen channels are encountering the same problem?
  • How strong is your internet connection? Also, how many devices are connected to it? 
  • What Roku devices are affected by this channel? 
  • Have you received any recent updates? If so, could you please provide the latest software version of your Roku? (It can be found in Settings > System > About). 
  • Lastly, did you see any error messages when streaming this channel? If so, we would appreciate it if you could provide a photo of the incident. 

We are all dedicated to getting you back on streaming, and providing these details will help us move one step closer to resolving this issue.

We are looking forward to your response. 

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.