Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
debbomb54

I hate rocky road and "to another level"

Please, please, roku, please stop airing the same commercials over and over and over again. I dream about them. I wake up in the middle of the night with the songs in my head. Please change the commercials for Weird Al Yankovic and put some new ads on.  Thank you for your consideration.

Very happy with the content and the service. Just can't handle the in between anymore.

2 REPLIES 2
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: I hate rocky road and "to another level"

Hi @debbomb54,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We understand your concern about the ads you see on the Roku device. We're sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.
Please be aware that while we can't please everyone with the displayed ads, we do strive to avoid offensive images and other things that Roku users might disagree with. We will forward your valuable feedback to the concerned team.

Don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions or additional feedback.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
MissyGee

Re: I hate rocky road and "to another level"

Have limited our watching of Roku channel because of that inane “to another level” ad. Incredibly annoying and hard bade the viewing experience completely unattainable. 

0 Kudos