Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Louhoo78

I cannot figure out why My Lottery Dream Home only shows 15 seasons on Discovery +.

Jump to solution

I cannot figure out why My Lottery Dream Home only shows 15 seasons on Discovery +. There are more available on Discovery Go.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: I cannot figure out why My Lottery Dream Home only shows 15 seasons on Discovery +.

Jump to solution

Welcome to the Roku Community, @Louhoo78!

Thanks for reaching out here. We'd be happy to share further information about this. 

Unlike the GO apps, Discovery+ does not require a cable TV subscription. Once you sign up, you can start streaming more than 70,000 episodes with your internet connection. Also, Discovery+ is available ad-free.

If you want further details about their difference and what is being offered on these apps, you may reach out to their Support team. Check the links provided below to help you connect with them:

We hope you find this information helpful.

Warm regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Louhoo78

Re: I cannot figure out why My Lottery Dream Home only shows 15 seasons on Discovery +.

Jump to solution

@jackalhyde If you go to your Paramount app on Roku and sign in you can see the email associated with the account in your settings. Log in online with that email and choose forgot password. This happened to us when my boyfriend had previously signed up with his email then later signed in through my roku account. It took hours to figure it out. 

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Welcome to the Roku Community, @Louhoo78!

Thanks for reaching out here. We'd be happy to share further information about this. 

Unlike the GO apps, Discovery+ does not require a cable TV subscription. Once you sign up, you can start streaming more than 70,000 episodes with your internet connection. Also, Discovery+ is available ad-free.

If you want further details about their difference and what is being offered on these apps, you may reach out to their Support team. Check the links provided below to help you connect with them:

We hope you find this information helpful.

Warm regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.