Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Joanna_13
Reel Rookie

I can't watch TV shows on sunnxt

Jump to solution

I can't watch any TV shows on sunnxt they are ask me to pay but I already paid how do I fix this?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: I can't watch TV shows on sunnxt

Jump to solution

Hi, @Joanna_13 

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Roku Community.

We understand that you're unable to watch any content on Sun NXT. Regarding this, we recommend reaching out to the channel provider's support since they are in a better position to assist you with your active subscription. Channel providers manages their content and access of their subscribers. 

You can reach them at Sun NXT Support 

We hope this will be sorted out soon.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, @Joanna_13 

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Roku Community.

We understand that you're unable to watch any content on Sun NXT. Regarding this, we recommend reaching out to the channel provider's support since they are in a better position to assist you with your active subscription. Channel providers manages their content and access of their subscribers. 

You can reach them at Sun NXT Support 

We hope this will be sorted out soon.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Joanna_13
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I did contact sunnxt but they asked me to contact you because I paid it through Roku it's been almost two weeks now and I can watch any TV shows because they are asking me to pay again but I already paid it.

0 Kudos
Joanna_13
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I want my money returned back I contacted Sunnxt but they told me to contact you since I paid through roku.

0 Kudos