Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nettie551

Hulu through Roku not working

I have Hulu through my Roku account. It was working fine up until a few days ago. When I select Hulu it ask me to login or start free trial. When I use my Roku name and password, it says wrong. When I try to reset Hulu password “no account for this email”. I have tried uninstalling the channel and reinstalling still nothing. My account is in good standing as Hulu was just paid Dec 27 2022. I chatted with Roku CS no help at all any suggestions?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Hulu through Roku not working

Hello @Nettie551

Thanks for the post.

Please be advised that channel logins or authentication are handled directly by the channel developer. We suggest reaching out to Hulu's customer support team to report the issue and get help. They can resolve the error you are having with channel authentication.

You can contact them here: Hulu Help

We appreciate your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.