Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ksgemini
Streaming Star

Re: Hulu Live going back to home screen.

Jump to solution

I switched to You Tube Tv

frodorules7
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Patience and understanding?  No, I want a refund since I can't watch my program without constantly restarting and I miss every opening 3 minutes, sometimes the most important minutes.  No more patience or understanding.  Why hasn't HULU sent an email to every viewer letting them know what is happening...and what they will do to fix it...and how much of a credit you will give to each and every account holder for their inconvenience. 

ksgemini
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

I probably called tech help 50x in less than 3 years. Useless

try you tube tv

Gsroot
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I switched to YouTube TV. No problems since.

RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: ROKU reverts to Home Screen near top of the hour. How do I fix this?

Jump to solution

Hi @BillyD1 

Welcome and thank you for posting here at the Roku Community!

We would be more than willing to look further into this issue but will need to gather more details first.

Kindly provide us with the following information;

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  • Does this issue occur on a specific channel? if so, what channel and what version/build is the channel (this can be found by selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button)
  • Tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID)
  • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to reproduce the issue you are experiencing?

Once we have this information, we will be able to pass this along to the appropriate Roku team for further investigation.

In the meantime, your patience and understanding are very much appreciated.

All the best,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuAnjelie
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @mrbally,

Thank you for posting here in the Roku community! 
We want to gather more information about the issue you're running into. Can you please give us more details below:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  • does this issue occur on a specific channel? if so, what channel and what version/build is the channel (this can be found by selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button)
  • tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue arise, press the Home button five times, followed by the Back button five times, and provide us with this ID)
  • steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing
  • when did you start seeing this issue occur

Once we have this information, we can pass it along to the appropriate Roku team for further investigation. We are looking forward to your response.
Thanks,
Anjelie

Anjelie A.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
WiseWoman
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Anjelle...seriously? Several people including myself have already posted that information in this thread. STOP PATRONIZING PEOPLE...be honest...none of your techies have a clue what is going on or how to fix it...

R901

Jump to solution

I believe it may be corrected. Roku just released a software update which when I updated it showed it was updating something to do with Hulu also. So far things seem ok. 

0 Kudos
lilseaster
Reel Rookie

Re: ROKU reverts to Home Screen near top of the hour. How do I fix this?

Jump to solution

I have been having this same issue for a while now.  It is only occurring on the Fox News Channel, and happens right after the hour starting about 6 p.m. and always after 1 show has completed, and another starts. I have tried some of the suggestions listed here, to no avail. After reading the posts above, I am including the identifying information of my Roku device. 

Roku Device Model 4630X Roku Premiere+

Serial # YR00F5159504

Device ID# 7KA69F159504

Software Version 12.0.0 Build 4184-29

0 Kudos
Gadams209

Re: FOX NEWS dropping off on HULU and reverts to ROKU home screen on the hour.

Jump to solution

I have Hulu on my phone and it does not do this. Only on the roku app on my TV. 

0 Kudos