Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BamaBob

Re: peacock not showing up on my ROKU SE

Jump to solution

Having same issue.  Roku 2720x.  

AbeFroman1
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Same issue here with my 3700X - Roku Express

Justinhumbert
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Same issue 

0 Kudos
C_I
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@CJred wrote:

After the announcement of Peacock to Roku, i got a notification from Peacock that its now available on ROKU however when I search for it in my roku app, i don't see it. I have updated by app today 09-21-2020. can someone advise, how to get this?

Go to your streaming channels in the channel store > featured or new and notable and add the channel.

Westie98
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Have you tried adding it manually as you would a hidden private channel? Code is PEACOCK.

0 Kudos
edoug
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Yes and Roku.com says it is installed. My model # is 3710X Roku Express+

Software version 9.3.0 build 4194-28

I've updated and restarted multiple times and even unplugged it once, nothing. I've had Rokus for a few years and never had this problem. 

Littlewillie68
Reel Rookie

Re: You can now add Peacock to Roku

Jump to solution

I have Model 3710X and Peacock TV is not showing up for me either since I subscribed. 

@samk1 wrote:

Just installed Peacock via Roku account but it's not listed on my Home channels.  Do I have to wait for awhile for it to show up or is my device too old (it's a Roku 2)?

0 Kudos
lesmikesell
Roku Guru

Re: You can now add Peacock to Roku

Jump to solution

@andyross wrote:

Don't forget that Peacock does have a truly free tier. It just doesn't have as many titles available.

Also note that if you have Xfinity internet you can link the accounts and get the premium level free.  (Just in case you aren't the primary owner of the xfinity account and haven't seen the ton of email they've sent about it.)

Radar

Jump to solution

I’m having the same issue. It says it’s installed but not visible on my home screen.

I’ve updated and restarted Roku but I can’t get this channel to show up.

1Renee

Jump to solution

Yes, I tried manually----doesn't show up.