Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How to Upgrade Peacock to Premium Plus?

Jump to solution

Same problem here. No option to upgrade here on Roku OR on the Peacock site which just sends me back to Roku. Frustrating.

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@katiecoolady

Thanks for the post.
For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our Support team directly here for your 'Account, payments & subscriptions' issue. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Mdesharn

Jump to solution

Me too, it’s so annoying. I guess the only option is canceling via Roku but even that isn’t straightforward- I canceled but Peacock still won’t do it and directs me back to Roku. 

0 Kudos
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Mdesharn

Thank you for the inquiry!

For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team.
Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

We hope it helps!

Warm Regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos
AnzaTrail

Jump to solution

I have the same issue, no option in Roku to change Peacock Premium to Premium Plus.  In fact there is no option to cancel the only option is to be cancel auto renew.  As other users indicate you cannot do this via peacocktv.com they direct you back to Roku.

If anyone has actually upgraded Peacock please share with the rest of us how you did it.

Best regards,

Ed

0 Kudos
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @AnzaTrail

Thank you for the inquiry!

For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team.
Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

We hope it helps!

Warm Regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos
Gibbler
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Hello

i canceled peacock by calling or emailing Roku. Then I got peacock premium plus through peacock. 

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I had to do a text chat to figure out how to upgrade too, hopefully I am remembering all the steps but going to your Roku device, choose the peacock channel, then choose 'account' in upper right (or left) hand corner, choose account and then upgrade from there.  I spent hours trying to look online, on the roku website (perpetual loop to nowhere) and couldn't find that option until they customer rep pointed me there.  Hope it helps. Should be made much easier to find when logging into your Roku account subscriptions options.