Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
erniemink
Channel Surfer

How do we comment and rate an app?

I am playing Wheel of Fortune through the Roku 4K streaming player. The only way to rate any app is the same way, and none of the options are what most of us want. We need to be able to comment and enter suggestions. It says we can rate on the Roku store, but I don't see that either.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: How do we comment and rate an app?

Hi @erniemink,

Thanks for your post.

After highlighting the app and clicking the star button on your remote, is the rate option not available? Also, if you'd like to leave a comment or suggestion with this app, you can reach out directly to the app provider, as they are the best ones who could assist you with their app's functionality on the Roku platform.

Let us know what you find out.

Regards,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Burdoglovr

That used to work.  Now, it doesn't seem to be an option.  When I click the star button, the only options are to move the app or delete it.  Anyone know how to rate apps now?

Twinman

It is too bad that as customers, our thoughts  and democratic process is even being blocked on streaming apps now. I tested three streaming apps this week. Most recently Philo. I only made it four days into the seven day trial. They lied and never gave me my DVR service. They lied and did not give me even one episode of Dark Winds, Mayfair Witches etc. I got one episode of Oak Island, that's it. Tried to reach them online and they blocked any access and did not provide a customers support phone number nor chat line. They had nothing that is not free on Pluto or Tubi. Movies were edited with blurred out visions and when I pay to see a movie, I want to see more movies than commercials.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.