Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bigcar

Discovery+ thru roku not displaying ecent episodes of Gold Rush?

Paid for Discovery+ thru ROKU subscription but now it won't show the latest episodes of Gold Rush.

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Discovery+ thru roku not displaying ecent episodes of Gold Rush?

Hi @bigcar,

Thanks for making your first post here in the Roku Community!

Thanks for flagging us about this content issue. We'll share this with the appropriate team for further review. I'll make sure to forward any update here once we have it available.

Best regards,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
dcla
Reel Rookie

I’m having the same problem and if you lol at Discovery Channel Gold Rush air dates.. Desperate Cry for help aired Dec 29… on Roku it says Dec 23 but didn’t air till Jan 13… The next episode (Succession) after this Jan 2. and the following episode (Ring Of Fire) aired January 12, 2024 according to the Discovery.Channel Season 14 Episode guide! Why are we paying for Discovery Channel on Roku if they are not airing current episodes? Will post on Reddit!

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @dcla,

Thanks for joining us here in the Roku Community!

Thank you for sharing your experience with this content-related problem. We'll make sure to let the relevant Roku team know about this and check back here as soon as more details become available.

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
dcla
Reel Rookie

Thank you Rey.. No other streaming subscription that I have thru Roku does this except RokuDiscovery+ app. I only noticed it when reading the r/goldrush subs on episodes 30 days after Discovery broadcasted them that I never saw. I have rebooted my TCL Roku tv.. have done hard restart.. have deleted Roku Discovery streaming app on tv, with resolution.. Thx for trying. 

0 Kudos
Joanne13

Discovery, plus is still not providing all of the episodes for shows that were available, such as the secret of Skinwalker Ranch. It appears that discovery channel Customer Service is blaming Roku and Roku is blaming discovery as they state they do not maintain the channel content. Who is responsible? I do not appreciate watching  3 seasons only to ban me from the remaining seasons without my paying another subscription to the history channel’s  The Vault” frankly this is Buyer beware and dirty business DISCOVERY+!!!!!

dcla
Reel Rookie

I cancelled my Roku/Discovery + streaming  the day of my post and then added discovery + thru Amazon Prime.. 2 months of missing shows were right there and I did t have to participate in any bs games. 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.