Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Clare65

Re: How do I restart a youtube video?

Jump to solution

I was trying to start an 8 hr long video. After hours of frustration with this issue trying to use the FF and RW on the remote, I finally solved it. It doesn't matter if you are using the YouTube app on your tv, Roku or whatever streaming device or service you are using.  Close the app on your tv.

Open the app and video on your phone or computer. You can then move the slider back and forth to where you want it. Close the app and go back to the app and video on your tv. It will then start the video where you put it with the slider.

Happy to help!

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: How do I restart a youtube video?

Jump to solution

Welcome to the Roku Community, @Clare65!

Thanks for sharing your resolution here. This will be very helpful for those who are experiencing the same issue. Feel free to reach out if there's anything else we can be of assistance with or create a new post for different concerns. 

You may also check our support website for additional troubleshooting resources. In the meantime, we hope you continue to have a Happy Streaming! 💜

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.