Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kuteki
Reel Rookie

How do I change the language in the F1 TV app?

Jump to solution

I bought the F1 Tv Pro through the app on the roku tv, and only the English language appears, how do I change the language to Spanish?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Re: How do I change the language in the F1 TV app?

Jump to solution

@Kuteki

I hope you're doing well.

Channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel developer themselves. We suggest reaching out to F1 TV's customer support team to see if they have any additional settings or options within their channel that may allow the functionality you are looking for.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Paulcontr

Jump to solution

Click OK. And then click on international. Before you can choose language. Now you have keep clicking on international

Kuteki
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I click on International, the local language comes from the country where I am, which is Brazil

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@Kuteki

I hope you're doing well.

Channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel developer themselves. We suggest reaching out to F1 TV's customer support team to see if they have any additional settings or options within their channel that may allow the functionality you are looking for.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
Kuteki
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Ok

0 Kudos
Geniel

Jump to solution

En qué parte del menú puedo encontrar el idioma?, Hice la suscripción de la misma forma a través de Roku, pero no logro ver ningún contenido en español

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Hi @Geniel

Thanks for the post.

Please be advised that we only support English in the Roku Community. We had to use google translate to understand your inquiry. Regarding your concern, I'd recommend following my suggestion in my post above.

We appreciate your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

@Paulcontr wrote:

Click OK. And then click on international. Before you can choose language. Now you have keep clicking on international

0 Kudos
DavidRokTv

Jump to solution

You have the * button, then select change language on accessibility and subtitles, audio. Now change it to your language. And click international video on F1.