Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rob731

How can I watch TNT Pay per view?

Basically I want to watch the Tyson Fury fight this Saturday, all the big boxing is on TNT now and there's no TNT app in the Roku app store.

You can't use a web browser on your TV and do it that way it seems, whenever I've tried (with the usyk fight last month) the live link just redirects you to an android app download link as if it were for a phone or tablet) 

I've heard there's something you can do with a discovery plus app and watch TNT through that? But discovery plus I think you have to pay a subscription for on top of the price of the pay per view fight? If that's even correct or possible? 

Is it possible to watch TNT paperview events on a Roku in any way? 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: How can I watch TNT Pay per view?

We're grateful to have you here in the Roku Community, @Rob731!

We appreciate you reaching out. No worries. We'd be more than happy to assist you with this.

May we know your current location? It may be possible that the TNT app on your Roku streaming device or TV is not available in your region through the Roku streaming platform. 

Please be advised that the Roku streaming platform is US-based, and other apps or channels inside the platform might not be available in certain regions. We highly recommend reaching out to the Customer Support of the TNT app for further clarification regarding this matter. 

Let us know if there's anything else we can be of assistance with, and we'll go from there.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos