Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I get workbooks for The Great Courses. I do not see any library which would house them

You answer was no help. Where do I get workbooks? 

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: How can I get workbooks for The Great Courses. I do not see any library which would house them

Hi @Carolosborne,

Thanks for the inquiry.

For more information about your inquiry, it may be best to contact the channel provider's support and let them know about your inquiry. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Strega2
Roku Guru

Re: How can I get workbooks for The Great Courses. I do not see any library which would house them

@Carolosborne, You can find many of their pre-printed paper workbooks on Amazon.  If you want a PDF version, you will probably want to log in with your computer.  I don’t know of any PDF support on Roku and many people would probably want to print a workbook anyway, which is another thing Roku doesn’t do.

To Roku support: I think it’s bizarre to split off a post stating that your answer was of no help, only to repost the same answer.

Banned but back. Because why not?
0 Kudos