Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
catcatcat
Reel Rookie

Heathers on The Roku Channel won't load

Jump to solution

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Heathers on The Roku Channel won't load

Jump to solution

Hi Community users,

Thanks for your patience while we investigated the issue.

We believe that this issue is now resolved. Please let us know if you are still experiencing an issue and we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@catcatcat

Thanks for the post.

I have passed along your concerns and details to the appropriate Roku team to investigate further.

Once more information is available, I'll be sure to update this Community thread.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@catcatcat 

Until this gets addressed by Roku, you can watch Heathers on both the free channels/apps Tubi or Plex.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos
catcatcat
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thanks, AvsGunnar. Last time I used "search" it was only available for free on Roku channel but I will check again. I'm in Canada so maybe the free stuff we have available here is different from yours, assuming you're in another country. Hope you are having a great day.

0 Kudos
catcatcat
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thanks, Danny. I hope I hear something about it soon. Looking forward to a solution!

0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@catcatcat 

I am US based.  Doing a quick test on both the PlexTV and TubiTV websites, it looks like Heathers is not available for Canada users which is why they did not show up for you in the Roku Search.

You are correct that content available based on geolocation will differ at times within these streaming channels/apps.  This title happens to be one of them.

Unfortunately, will likely need to wait until this is resolved by Roku.  FYI, Heathers is not working on the US Roku Channel either.

Will update this thread if I happen to come across a channel/app available to you to stream this movie in Canada.  Sometimes, not all available streaming options are yielded from a Roku Search. (ie. search results are limited to Search partners).

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

catcatcat
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Hi again, AvsGunnar! 🙂

Re: "Sometimes, not all available streaming options are yielded from a Roku Search. (ie. search results are limited to Search partners)." --- Interesting! I wonder if there is another place I could search, I guess I'll google that.

Re: It's also not loading on the US Roku channel, also interesting. Hmm..

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi Community users,

Thanks for your patience while we investigated the issue.

We believe that this issue is now resolved. Please let us know if you are still experiencing an issue and we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos