Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Asellus
Channel Surfer

Re: Great British Baking Show VOD?

Jump to solution

I had noticed there were some problems recently where they had it split into two entries, both with different pictures. The one I had on my save list was missing like 3 episodes from Season 6, and the other entry was missing many more episodes amongst all seasons. However, it all looks fine now. It's back to the one entry with all the episodes (the one on my save list). It looks like they might have changed the name to Great British Baking Show? I'm not sure. I think my original entry had the word The at the front.

I am thinking this happens when they try to make changes to it. It somehow messes with the location of the episodes. That seems to be what happened the last time.

0 Kudos
IceDragon

Jump to solution

The series was missing seasons and episodes a couple weeks ago. Then all episodes of seasons 1-7 came back. Now season 1, 2 and 7 are missing again. They keep disappearing erratically, so wondering if there is a problem or these are now planned removals (were not on leaving soon list). 

Thanks!!

0 Kudos
Vvv3

Jump to solution

It’s happened again.  Have been watching all the original seasons from BBC.   Started season 6, only to have them disappear except for the last three episodes.  Now seasons 1-3 have disappeared entirely and season 6 has not been restored.  What’s happening?

0 Kudos
Vpasley
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Yep, Season 3 gone again, looks like everything but 2 seasons are gone. I'm relieved that Roku isn't removing them for good intentionally, but this is v dumb.

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, @Vvv3, @Vpasley,

Thanks for posting here in the Roku Community!

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. It's possible that the content was removed, as TV show and movie content availability may vary at times on The Roku Channel. We would recommend checking periodically to see if the content returns in the future.

In addition, sometimes our content providers may choose to remove their channel from our platform at their request. In some cases, a channel may be removed by us if it violates our terms and conditions or is no longer supported. For more information, we recommend that you reach out to the channel developer directly.

We hope for your understanding regarding this matter.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos