Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SteveandLisa
Reel Rookie

Re: Great British Baking Show VOD?

Jump to solution

Where is it?

0 Kudos
SteveandLisa
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

BRING IT BACK!    Regards

0 Kudos
Asellus
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

If you search from the Roku Home Screen using either Search or Streaming Store search, you have to type in Great British for it to pop up. For the Celebrity version, you have to type Celebrity.

However, if you do a search directly in the Roku Channel, you can type in baking show and it will pop up everything. I don't know if the search varies by model. I have a Roku 4K Express. I know it is not as complicated on the website. On the website no matter how you search (directly on RokuChannel.com or search TV shows & movies on Roku.com), the results pop up.

Something they did with how they updated the streamer must have messed up their global search options. I remember at one point after they did that, one of the shows on my Save List wouldn't load at all. It just said something like show is gone or unavailable when I clicked on it. Then 2 days later it was fixed and there wasn't any problems.

0 Kudos
jogdc

Jump to solution

So has Roku posted anything about this? Maybe it will be restored? Forever hopeful!

0 Kudos
FeleciaH
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

It is back.  Several people have posted how to find it in this thread.  I've been watching today.  

0 Kudos
Ctcowboy
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

More related to the update they did… I noticed my sb95 Oled Samsung remote skips like 4 titles when scrolling the menu now rendering it useless in the roku channel… I have a 2nd Samsung remote that acts oddly now as well like it won’t move down at all.. The roku remote works as it should…but man did roku ever mess up this update… maybe beta test it next time…

RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi Community users!

Thanks for posting and sharing this information.

As a workaround, let's try to perform a system restart on our Roku streaming devices to check if we notice any difference after it. To do this, kindly navigate to Settings > System > System Restart. Once again, please check to see if the issue has been resolved.

Keep us posted in this regard.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I just downloaded the Roku Channel app a few days ago solely for this. All the seasons with Mary, Mel, and Sue were up - and partway through season 2 it was taken down except for season 6! I'm so angry!!

0 Kudos
tlisah

Jump to solution

Same!! 😡😭

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Same here so annoying and disappointing! 

0 Kudos