Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CA6774

Great American baking show deleted?

We were watching the newest season of Great American Baking Show yesterday. Today it’s nowhere to be found. Not in my saved shows or continue watching. The only things that come up when I search are the Holiday episodes. 

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
dond95

Re: Great American baking show deleted?

I don't mind so much that the show is not available, but I do find it less than forthright that the company seems to be hiding the fact.   The trailers are still there, and links to the show are coming up with:

"Something's not right".

0 Kudos
lcgbb

Yes, it’s gone! I fell asleep at the last episode, showstopper round. I’m so mad!

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Community Users!

Thanks for sharing this observation with us.

May we know if you're trying to access this particular show on The Roku Channel? If not, kindly try browsing the show from there. Also, this support article will provide further information as to why some content/channels are no longer available on Roku.

Please keep us informed.

Regards,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
andyross
Roku Guru

Was it on The Roku Channel? Roku recently announced, to save money, they were removing content, and some of it was done immediately with NO WARNING.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.