Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gr8iam1

General Question on Organizing Channels

Jump to solution

Is there a way to alphabetize or organize you channels on the ROKU main  page?  It would be nice to be able to have this capability.

Thanks.

Allen

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: General Question on Organizing Channels

Jump to solution

@gr8iam1 

You can manually arrange the apps in any order you want. Highlight the app, use the Options button on the remote (asterisk), and Move it to wherever you want.

Do that for each device on the account.

Newly added apps are added to the bottom, except for Premium Channels you add via The Roku Channel; those are added immediately after The Roku Channel.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@gr8iam1 

You can manually arrange the apps in any order you want. Highlight the app, use the Options button on the remote (asterisk), and Move it to wherever you want.

Do that for each device on the account.

Newly added apps are added to the bottom, except for Premium Channels you add via The Roku Channel; those are added immediately after The Roku Channel.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

gr8iam1

Jump to solution

Thanks DBDukes!

0 Kudos
topdaug
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I would like to be able to drag and drop channels in the order  I would like for them to appear.for usage. the current option is time consuming and outdated.  If need be we could see out channel apps on computer screen and use our mouse to drag and drop.

Thank you

0 Kudos