Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mlhwh

Fox News not loading properly

Just checked out CEO Anthony Wood.  Supports (donates) Republican!  Maybe someone needs to let him know what's going on with Fox  and other conservative channels.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Dfresh567
Roku Guru

Re: Fox News not loading properly

@mlhwh 

Hey there sorry to hear Fox New isn't loading properly. I was actually just responding to someone else on the community forum that was having similar app loading issues so before hitting up Anthony Wood. There are so many factors we should be thinking about before jumping to what seems to be but I can't tell for certain if you think conservative platforms are being purposely targeted and made slow or unwatchable so people can't hear the message or truth.

With the last individual I was speaking with Fox along with a handful of non politcal, non agenda seeking platforms like fox are having the same issue. So movie apps, paramount +. and others. I'm sure Sherri Redstone wouldn't be super happy to know her steaming platform was bufffering. Not sure if she and her family falls in the conservative side of things. Sumner Redstone being her father. I could tell you stories from the national amusement days but i digress. We got buffering to fix.

So what i was sharing with this other individual was id first think about these areas

- Internet provider
- Internet Speed (not as important always as we think)
- Modem & Wifi Router
- Network wiring
- Home size and layout
- Last but not least your receiver

If you feel comfortable letting me know about these areas in regards to your situation I will do my best to help. As I'm a believer in people being able to access as much information and stream as much as possible.

Oh and I mentioned to the other individual a cool website fast.com that can quickly tell you the speed of your internet at the moment. I know I mentioned is not as important as we sometimes thing but knowing can't hurt either.

Anyway hopefully some of that was helpful look forward to helping you if i can

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.