Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Paulglantz
Channel Surfer

Re: Fox News freezing up on Roku Tv

then gives 33% spin, then commercial break in progress freeze

What’s with the Fox News app? Tried all your suggestions and it still freezing and 5 minutes. Do you guys want us to only watch CNN? Give us a fix for this!

Patches129
Reel Rookie

Heaven forbid!

0 Kudos
Nikkeye

30 sec after commercial break it freezes. I’ve uninstalled, restarted the tv and reinstalled the app. It has not helped. Please fix this glitch. 

Patches129
Reel Rookie

If you have Fox Nation go to settings choose sign in with provider then choose Fox News. This is what I’ve been doing until Roku fixes this problem. But obviously it only works if you subscribe to Fox Nation.

Hi Chel, I have done all of the recommendations a few times in a row and still nothing seems to work. You must be able to see this on your end right? Please keep us posted on the latest developments. Brown

0 Kudos

How do you get CNN? I have never been able to get that video to work! Now Fox is down...

0 Kudos
Kikibell

I have done all of this many times and the problem has not changed,

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.