Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failarmy commercial needs to be edited to remove disgusting content.

What will it take to remove the nasty Failarmy ad that shows a guy with a giant booger hanging out of his nose.  If I put it on the Failarmy channel,  cool,  I should expect that.   If I'm trying to enjoy my dinner and a good Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship fight,  I should not be subjected to that.   I can't tell you how much food has gone in the trash,  because I had to stop eating dinner because of that horrible commercial.   It really pisses me off.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Failarmy commercial needs to be edited to remove disgusting content.

Welcome to the Roku Community, @Mistylouwho!

Thanks for reaching out and for informing us about this commercial. Rest assured that we will let the team know about this for review. 

In the meantime, Roku allows you to limit the types of ads shown on your device, by either hiding individual ads or limiting certain ad categories.

Use the following instructions to opt out of ads that may contain sensitive content:

1. Press Home on your Roku remote
  2. Scroll and select Settings
  3. Select Privacy
  4. Select Advertising
  5. Select Sensitive ad content
  6. Select one or more sensitive ad categories
  7. Press OK

Checking a sensitive ad category means you are restricting the types of ads Roku will be able to show on your Home Screen and screensaver. Your ad preferences are immediately saved and will be applied to all streaming devices connected to your Roku account.

For more details about this, you may check this support article: How to manage ad preferences

We hope you find this information helpful.

Warm regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.