Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mattsbobo
Binge Watcher

Re: F1 TV App returning to home screen after subscribing to F1 TV

I've read from others in this thread that it can't be uninstalled for whatever reason. Did F1TV at least refund your money?

0 Kudos
Nproffitt
Binge Watcher

In my case, I was a monthly subscriber through Roku. The app could be deleted from Roku once you cancel a Roku initiated subscription. Since I was a monthly, they simply let the month expire so no refund in my case. 

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your patience regarding this issue.

We would recommend checking for a channel update by navigating to the channel on Home screen and pressing the * button and selecting Check for updates, then seeing if the issue is resolved.

Please keep us posted what you find out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
StevePendle
Reel Rookie

Most of us have tried updating the app, and uninstalling/reinstalling it multiple times.

A fresh install puts v2.0 back on there, even though the latest version is listed as v2.8.

And checking for updates to v2.0 acts like it is updating, then says it was updated, but still shows v2.0.

0 Kudos
Austinpark161
Reel Rookie

Tried updating, clearing cache, did a factory reset. Nothing is working.

0 Kudos
Mattsbobo
Binge Watcher

I did that yesterday, and did it just now. Nothing is different in the slightest

0 Kudos
psyconius
Binge Watcher

@RokuDanny-R wrote:

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your patience regarding this issue.

We would recommend checking for a channel update by navigating to the channel on Home screen and pressing the * button and selecting Check for updates, then seeing if the issue is resolved.

Please keep us posted what you find out.

Thanks,
Danny

Tried updating app. Still shows as 2.0. Uninstalled, checked for Roku updates, reinstalled. Still 2.0 and not working. 

0 Kudos
Dews
Reel Rookie

Tried that also.  Never updates past 2.0 version. 

0 Kudos
F1watcher
Reel Rookie

Time to reverse credit card payment.  No customer service to talk to and no action after many posts.

0 Kudos
Afloatsum

App still crashes right after it enters the load screen. This is extremely upsetting 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.