Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
J0ANNE0411
Reel Rookie

Error loading messages for TUBI and THE ROKU CHANNEL

Jump to solution

For about a week now everytime I try to open the apps; TUBI and THE TOKU CHANNEL I get an error message. Nothing will load. I have:

Uninstalled- reinstalled

Updated everything I could

Ensured my wifi connection was excellent. 

Logged in and out

I am out of ideas

Roku Streaming Stick (3600 series) 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Error loading messages for TUBI and THE ROKU CHANNEL

Jump to solution

Thanks for posting here in the Roku Community, @J0ANNE0411.

We'd like to examine the channel playback issues you're encountering with Tubi and The Roku Channel more closely.

For starters, allow us to ask for additional information to determine where the problem is coming from:

• Is this isolated to Tubi and The Roku Channel only? If unsure, try opening other channels to see if you encounter the same problem.
  • Have you tried rebooting your router? Sometimes, even when the Wifi was in an excellent status, fluctuations in network connectivity might cause the problem to persist. Thus, restarting the router might resolve the issue.
  • Have you tried connecting your Roku to a different internet? You might try connecting it with a Mobile Hotspot.

In the meantime, try rebooting your Roku. Navigate to Settings > System > Power (skip if there are no Power options) > System Restart. If none of the suggested troubleshooting has resolved your issue, we might resort to performing a Factory Reset on your Roku device.

For more troubleshooting, visit this support FAQ on How to resolve a channel playback issue.

Please keep us updated, and we will help you from there.

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Error loading messages for TUBI and THE ROKU CHANNEL

Jump to solution

Thanks for posting here in the Roku Community, @J0ANNE0411.

We'd like to examine the channel playback issues you're encountering with Tubi and The Roku Channel more closely.

For starters, allow us to ask for additional information to determine where the problem is coming from:

• Is this isolated to Tubi and The Roku Channel only? If unsure, try opening other channels to see if you encounter the same problem.
  • Have you tried rebooting your router? Sometimes, even when the Wifi was in an excellent status, fluctuations in network connectivity might cause the problem to persist. Thus, restarting the router might resolve the issue.
  • Have you tried connecting your Roku to a different internet? You might try connecting it with a Mobile Hotspot.

In the meantime, try rebooting your Roku. Navigate to Settings > System > Power (skip if there are no Power options) > System Restart. If none of the suggested troubleshooting has resolved your issue, we might resort to performing a Factory Reset on your Roku device.

For more troubleshooting, visit this support FAQ on How to resolve a channel playback issue.

Please keep us updated, and we will help you from there.

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.