Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
56boxersbear
Binge Watcher

Epix War of the Worlds Subtitles

Jump to solution

I was wondering if maybe they could make the subtitles even smaller? I mean with about 1/3 to 1/2 of the series in French you'd think they would make the subtitles big enough, so you don't have to either have a 70" TV or get up next to the screen each time a scene in French comes on. Then you go through all that and find out they aren't really saying anything all that important anyway.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Streamer317
Roku Guru

Re: Epix War of the Worlds Subtitles

Jump to solution

That would be a request you could make to Epix. They are the developers 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Streamer317
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

That would be a request you could make to Epix. They are the developers 

0 Kudos
andyross
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Are the subtitles part of the video, or actual subtitle overlays? I watched the show on the regular Epix channel, and they were open captions, not closed captioning.

As noted, if it's open captioning built into the video, then it's Epix and/or the production company that is at fault.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.