Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SeekMocha

Duplicate channel icons for Paramount

I recently subscribed to "Paramount+ with SHOWTIME® on The Roku Channel". There is now an icon in my channel lineup with that exact title. This icon is fully functional. However, another icon has also been installed which is merely titled "Paramount +". This icon does not work, it takes me to a screen asking me to subscribe to Paramount. Which I've already done. There is no option to remove this icon. Is there a solution to remove the inoperative icon while keeping the one that does work?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Duplicate channel icons for Paramount

We appreciate your first post here in the Roku Community, @SeekMocha!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we'd be more than happy to provide further information about this. 

Please be informed that your subscription to the Paramount Plus channel through Roku can only be accessed inside The Roku Channel. You can remove the standalone channel on your Home screen by highlighting the channel tile and pressing the star (*) button on your remote. If you are unable to do so, is 'Manage your subscription' one of the options there? If you have an active subscription directly from the channel provider, that's most likely the reason.

Furthermore, to help you learn more about removing channels, kindly visit: How to Remove Channels from your Roku streaming device

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos