Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
strshne420
Reel Rookie

Does the Vudu Channel come on all roku TVS?

I have owned my ROKU Tv for almost a year. Yesterday my neighbor told me of a channel called Vudu. Does is come with every Roku TV or do i have to subscribe to it?

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Does the Vudu Channel come on all roku TVS?

Welcome to the Roku Community, @strshne420!

Thanks for reaching out. We'd be happy to be of assistance here and provide you with further information about the availability of the Vudu app on your Roku. 

Yes, this is still available on all of Roku's streaming devices. Since this app changed its name on the Roku streaming platform, you may search for the app Fandango at Home. Kindly refer to the photo below for your reference:

image.png

Feel free to reach out if you need further clarification and assistance. We hope you find this information helpful.

Happy Streaming! 💜
Warm regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
strshne420
Reel Rookie

I am EXTREMELY technologically illiterate. Please tell me how to find Fandango with my remote?

0 Kudos
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

On the home screen of the Roku TV, you see a menu on the left side. One if the items is labeled Streaming Store. That is the on-device channel store. Enter that, and scroll down a couple of rows and you see the Search option. Use that to quickly locate the Fandango/Vudu channel app.

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.