Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jsmith35

Does Roku no longer support Eyestream TV?

Does Roku no longer support Eyestream TV?

0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Does Roku no longer support Eyestream TV?

@Jsmith35-

From the Eyestream TV home page (July 29, 2020, 2:15 EDT):

a.jpg

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
RAIST5150
Channel Surfer

Response I got from support a couple days back:

Attention Roku Users: On Wednesday July 27th Roku was scheduled to remove the old EyeStream app from the channel store. When they removed this channel it also removed the new Livestream MP app we are working as quickly as possible to restore the app. We are not sure how long this is going to take but we are assuming a few weeks. From past experience we know the publishing process takes some time. We are working as quickly as possible to reinstall the updated app into the channel store. We appreciate your patience. Please Note service is available on 4K Firestick/ Google Play Store/ Android phones and Web Player. We apologize for the inconveince. If you wish to cancel service we can provide a prorated refund for the amount of days left on subscription for the month.(Roku Users Only)

0 Kudos
Tonytimmins1
Reel Rookie

Roku no longer shows up on their device supported page. Used to say “temporarily unavailable “, but no longer shows that

0 Kudos
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Hello @Tonytimmins1

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku community!

Certain channels may be unavailable for a variety of reasons. License restrictions and/or popularity can have an impact on availability in some cases. More information can be found at this link: Why is a channel no longer available on my Roku streaming device 

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know in case you've still got any questions.

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos
WallyJo
Reel Rookie

Is there a new ETA when it will work?

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

@WallyJo, you'd have to ask Eyestream.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos

I am a Eyestream customer and have multiple Roku devices. Eyestream is anticipating a 2-3 Month timeline to restore the Livestream MP app. Disappointing as we like the service. They will offer a credit $25 if you purchase another device vs. cancelling service. The Tivo 4K device was recommended. 

0 Kudos