Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Babycakes14
Reel Rookie

Do I have to pay for Fox Sports?

I am a Nascar fan and want to watch my races. But it only gives me 1 hour of viewing time. Do I have to pay for Fox Sports? And the same thing happen on CBS . Help

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Re: Do I have to pay for Fox Sports?

Hi @Babycakes14

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Could you tell us more about the issue you have about the concern you're running into? We'd like to know more about how we can help! How long has the issue existed? In addition, can you please specify the exact steps you are taking to reproduce this issue so we can assist you further?

With detailed information, we will be better able to assist you.

Warm Regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos
Babycakes14
Reel Rookie

st on my smart tv with Roku. But when I go to watch Nascar race it only lets me watch 1 hour of the race, it says my preview trail is up. Also I did the same with the CBS only tried to watch the show called The Masked and it did the same thing. And after the preview hour is over it gives me an code and website to go to on my phone or laptop to submit.

0 Kudos
Babycakes14
Reel Rookie

I added the Fox Sports channel and CBS to my list

0 Kudos
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Hi  @Babycakes14

Thanks for keeping in touch!

Many channels on Roku are maintained by the channel provider themselves. Since it only occurs on the Fox Sports channel, that's an indication that there's likely an issue within that specific channel that needs to be addressed with an update from them. We indeed recommend contacting their  Support to report the issue and get help.

Thank you for your understanding.

Warm Regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos
OwnerofDevices
Roku Guru

@Babycakes14 

You need to have a TV subscription that includes Fox Sports and CBS. Your subscription can be satellite, cable or live TV streaming service.