Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OwnerofDevices
Roku Guru

Re: Disney+ Error 93- Suspicious Activity

I subscribed to Disney+ on Monday and I was able to login a Westinghouse and Sharp Roku TVs without any errors or problems. 

0 Kudos
karlhoze
Reel Rookie

Disney experts basically tell me they are "aware" of the problem and are working on it, but cannot tell me if it will be fixed or even when it will be fixed. I can get Disney+ on my cell phone if I am NOT on my WiFi. I have to use my carrier's phone plan to get it to work...

0 Kudos
4thandlong

Same Issue Disney+ Error 93- Suspicious Activity

NF, Peacock and HBOMax all good.  Disney paranoid about account sharing (I'm not) or some other BS problem.

No help so far at Disney.  How do you get a person at Roku ?  or contact them at email?

0 Kudos
OwnerofDevices
Roku Guru

Re: Same Issue Disney+ Error 93- Suspicious Activity

According to other posters this issue is known issue. But, if you need to contact Disney you can right here | Disney+ - Customer Service (disneyplus.com).

0 Kudos
yaet27
Channel Surfer

I actually have the identical problem and it has nothing to do with Roku as I am now not even the usage of a ROKU. I am nevertheless having the equal trouble. Basically, Disney has no idea why they're having this issue and has no timetable as to whilst it can be constant.

0 Kudos
sydsne746
Channel Surfer

I definitely have the same problem and it has nothing to do with Roku as I am now not even the usage of a ROKU. I am however having the identical problem. Basically, Disney has no idea why they are having this issue and has no timetable as to at the same time as it could be consistent.

0 Kudos
DC_rez

Issue is still not fixed.

The error 93 does not show up on the disney help website under Error codes.

The Disney website says they are compatible with Roku but they are not! Misleading.

0 Kudos

Simple fix with Disney help agent.  Error code, account details, ip address check, done. Disney checked my ip against the one on file and updated it.  Instant fix.

I waited 10 min for for agent and 5 min with agent including a sign in check on all devices.  Wow, reading this forum I thought it was hopeless.  Be on a tablet or computer at home for the ip check and the last 4 digits of your payment card.

0 Kudos