Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Buddy412

Bleacher Report Crashing on Sharp Roku Tv

I am literally having this same problem with AEW Double or Nothing '23 through Bleacher Report in my Roku. Did all of the same steps. Did you ever figure out how to get it to work?

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Bleacher Report Crashing on Sharp Roku Tv

Hey @Buddy412,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

We understand the issue you have encountered with the channel crash. We acknowledge the steps taken to resolve the issue, and certainly want to help you regarding this. We'll need information for us to further assist.

1. When did this issue first start to occur?
  2. Does this issue occur only with the Bleacher Report channel? If so, what channel and what version/build is it? (This can be found by selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button).
  3. Have you tried removing the channel, restarting your device from Settings>System>Power>System Restart before adding the channel back?

With more detailed information, we'll be able to further investigate the issue.

Please keep us posted!

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
kethryvis
Reel Rookie

Hi Kash,

Not the original poster, but having the same problem. Trying to rewatch content on B/R, the app crashes approx every 15 minutes.

1. Problem started yesterday for me, 7/3

2. Only occurs with  Bleacher Report. It is up to date, v 3.0

3. Restarting TV did not solve. Uninstalling and reinstalling the app did not solve. Uninstalling/rebooting/reinstalling also did not resolve. 

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @kethryvis,

A warm welcome to the Roku Community, and thanks for reaching out!

We're sorry to hear to hear about this channel crash with Bleacher Report, and we appreciate for taking action to resolve the issue. For us to further look into the issue, could you please provide the following information below?

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version. (These can all be found in Settings > System > About).
  • Tracker ID when this issue occurs. (When you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times and provide us with this ID).
  • Steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing

We would appreciate your response so we could work on this.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
kethryvis
Reel Rookie

Hi Kash!

Here's the info i have; i didn't realize this thread was for Sharp Roku TV, i Have a TCL but still having the same issue (was able to reconfirm today)

TCL Model: 40S325

Serial Number: YK00X4621818 (JAA14X621818)

Hardware ID: 8113X

Software: 12.0.0 build 4182-48

Tracker ID: 18-273-343

Steps:

1) Bring TV to Home Screen (my TV immediately goes to my Tivo on launch, so hit Home to go back home)

2) Select B/R app from home screen

3) select purchased PPV (for me, it's Forbidden Door)

4) Stream plays for 20 minutes (i timed it it's nearly on the nose), playback will stop and return to home screen. This happens if you start at the beginning of the event or further in. 

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @kethryvis,

We appreciate the response!

Thanks for providing us with your device information. Please be aware that we have passed along your concerns and details to the appropriate Roku team for further investigation. Once more information is available, we will be sure to post an update on this thread.

Your patience and understanding in the meantime are much appreciated.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos