Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kingcodcat
Reel Rookie

Discovery Plus sign in issue

Jump to solution

HI All,

I am having an issue with Discovery plus, I am not able to sign in to the App. Its say that "Something whent wrong please try again Error: 400".

I have spoken to both Discover plus support and Roku support and nothing has worked does anyone have any ideas what the issue could be.

Thank you.

Edit: I have tried using a different wifi connection and it still does not work.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kingcodcat
Reel Rookie

Re: Discovery Plus sign in issue

Jump to solution

Hi All,

Update I reset my password and it was fixed, I was using the correct password the whole time.

But decided to try resetting my password and for some unknown reason that fixed it.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@kingcodcat-Can't relink Roku 3 after unlinking from account and Factory resetCouple of questions to get started:

How did you subscribe to Discovery+?

• Through Roku?
  • Through some other 3rd party (Amazon, Google, Hulu, DirecTV, etc)?
  • Directly with Discovery Plus on their website?

How are you trying to log into Discovery  Plus on your Roku?

• On the Discovery Plus app?
  • On Discovery Plus within The Roku Channel?
Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
kingcodcat
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Hi @makaiguy ,

I get my discovery+ sub through my mobile carrier.

and I am trying to sign in to the Discovery+ app, as the roku channel is not avaliable in my country.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@kingcodcat-

Depending on the conditions your mobile carrier agreed upon with Discovery Plus, it is possible you will only be able to view this on your connected mobile device.

Check with your mobile carrier as to where and how you can view this subscription.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
Thib

Jump to solution

I have the exact same issue on my Roku 4k stick. I cannot login and get an error 400 on both connections I can connect to. Troubleshooting didn’t resolve it. If anybody know how to fix, please share!

0 Kudos
kingcodcat
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

have checked and I have large screen access.

chrome_2024-01-08_11-12-07.png

I have also signed in to Discovery+ on my computer and a different TV.

@makaiguy 

0 Kudos
kingcodcat
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Hi All,

Update I reset my password and it was fixed, I was using the correct password the whole time.

But decided to try resetting my password and for some unknown reason that fixed it.

0 Kudos