Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jules69

Discovery Go not loading up not playing, just freezes up then just gos back to home page

I have removed app and restarted my ROKU and then added back the app, but still does the same thing. It goes on and acts like it will load blinks a few times then just stops freezes and then goes back to my main screen. all my other apps work fine. HELP

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Discovery Go not loading up not playing, just freezes up then just gos back to home page

Hi @Jules69,

Welcome to the Roku Community

We'd like to see more on what's going on here on Discovery Go app. Try accessing it using an alternative network, such as a mobile hotspot, then try again and let us know if you see the same issue occur.

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.