Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gbbofan2024
Reel Rookie

Re: Did Great British Baking Show VOD get removed?

Jump to solution

It all came back, and now it is disappearing again.  Season two went poof again.  😞

RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Greetings, Community users.

We acknowledge the details you have provided to us. Kindly be informed that we're currently working on the issue as soon as possible.

Following updates will be given in this thread when developments have been conducted in addressing the issue.

Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated in the meantime.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
aislinn21
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

This on again off again is f..king awful!!! Seriously!!! What is Roku on about!?!?!??

0 Kudos
Baker60
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Obviously no one cares… you’re telling us it takes this long to fix this?????

Bethtnt
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I was watching season 3 last night and now all I can get is the masterclass from season 3. Seasons one and two are completely gone! Hey Roku what's up with this?

Bethtnt
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I was watching season 3 last night and fell asleep and when I woke up the TV was blank. Now I see that there is no season 1 2 or 3! Can you please get those on as soon as possible? It's one of my children's very favorite things to watch. And they love John and didn't get to see him win. 

DubleDnice
Reel Rookie

Re: Great British Baking Show missing episodes

Jump to solution

And they’re gone again! This is so frustrating! 

Hoping2gosoon
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Same for me. So sad it is disappearing

ibake_uk
Reel Rookie

Why did you remove Great British Bake Off

Jump to solution

Sorry Roku but this show was the ONLY reason I used your Roku app. I would imagine everyone complaining about the show being removed feels the same way. This issue is discussed on Reddit and many other community boards. This is a huge topic and you’re losing thousands of viewers and customers over it. 
I’m gone, your viewing content is not anything spectacular now. You took off the one show that made you different from every other channel. I can now go to Hulu and watch everything you offer and find a better selection of shows. Shame on you Roku.

#GBBO

kandy1

Re: Great British Baking Show missing episodes

Jump to solution

For the last couple of weeks, the seasons and episodes available keeps changing.  First I couldn't get all of Season 6 and now those episodes are back but Season 7 is completely gone. 

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.