Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Did Great British Baking Show VOD get removed?

Jump to solution

I was watching season 6 on Roku and I wanted to go back to episode 5 because I missed it and on my Roku box and now app on my phone show that only episodes 8 to final are available on season 6 and none of season 7 are available.  It is infuriating 

Musetoo
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

And it's all messed up again today!!!! Disappeared from my continue watching list, and now only certain episodes of certain seasons are available, Yesterday they were ALL there. How does this keep happening?!!!

Tymsink

Jump to solution

Hello, @Takashi O. I see some seasons have returned but Season 7 is still absent. Any chance that will return? We were at the semi-finals! Would love to see that and the final! 

Flowers2
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

yeah, I noticed today that season 1 and season 7 are gone!!

Baker60
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

It came back and now season 6 only had the last 2 episodes. I missed 7&8. I too only bought this for GBBS. Please fix as soon as possible. 

Tazz4
Channel Surfer

Re: Great British Baking Show missing episodes

Jump to solution
  • So now the episodes with the older logo have only seasons 2 through 6. What happened to one and seven?
Marandoo
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Frustrating isn’t it.

I left Britbox and Acorn individually when they took months to correct a technical issue.

Maybe now that summer is coming I’ll cut ties to Roku and come back in November when the snow flies. 

For a moment the other day everything was as it should be, but now?  Not at all. 

DubleDnice
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

All the episodes are back!! I had to reset EVERYTHING to get them back but there they are!! Thanks tech team!

Baker60
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Now season 2 is gone.. it was there last night. I’m disappointed.

lavagirl
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Interesting, I’m on episode 8 of season 4. I’m watching on my phone, and didn’t do the latest upgrade of the app after seeing all these new complaints - when only days ago it seemed like everything had been fixed!  Going to wait to finish the season before upgrading the app! So far, so good…