Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Flowers2
Reel Rookie

Re: Did Great British Baking Show VOD get removed?

Jump to solution
Spoiler

Me too! I was in the middle of season 5. I hope it comes back. I love this show so much, and got Roku specifically for GBBO.

Jump to solution

Same I was about to finish season 4 after work. Now it's gone I was excited to watch it too😭 I hope it gets fixed.

Tazz4
Channel Surfer

Re: Great British Baking Show missing episodes

Jump to solution

It looks like seasons 5 to 14 are available. What happened to seasons 1 through 4?

0 Kudos
Vpasley
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

So weird. Yesterday mine only had one season from the non BBC version, now that's gone and it's just Season 6 (BBC). Nothing else.

Superplum

Jump to solution

Please bring it back! My daughter is in tears!

cdr731
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

My wife and I were watching season 4 and found ALL the seasons and episodes are now gone.

Musetoo
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Something is going wrong with that show and Roku for sure. First it disappeared from my continue watching list so I had to search for it. I was in season 6 last week, and I went to watch episode 3 and all that was left was the last two episodes of 6, and season 7. Yesterday season 6 was back so I started watching it again. Today it was gone from my continue watching list again and only season 6 is available, all episodes.

I did report it to Roku support, but all they could suggest was restarting my TV, which of course didn't do a thing. So I told them clearly the problem is on their end and to fix it!!! I haven't heard back.

Musetoo
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Me too! When it left PBS, I heard it was on Roku and immediately went out and bought a Roku streaming stick and a Roku TV, for bedroom and living room. I was thrilled to finally be able to watch seasons 1 and 2 which previously hadn't been available in the US.

DubleDnice
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

This is happening to me too! Yesterday I had all of season 6 and now I have only one episode and no previous seasons!

Marandoo
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I have just checked my listings and it appears as though all of the seasons 1-7 are entirely listed. So thank you Roku for fixing this. 

0 Kudos