Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lilmissmew

Damaged TV, screen damage when tv is on. Replacement

No Roku. Listen. My Roku was working fine up until now amd then all the sudden I turn my tv on and it’s flashing with a line across screen.   So I put it on my other tv. That is working and it’s fine for five mins then boom. Flashing and line across my tv screen.  The Roku player just broke two frigging tvs!!! Wth am I going to do. 

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Damaged TV, screen damage when tv is on. Replacement

Hi @Lilmissmew,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We will be delighted to investigate this issue further that you're experiencing. May we know what kind of Roku device you're using right now? (Roku Express, Roku streaming stick, Roku Ultra, Roku streambar, Roku TV-Specify) When did the issue start? What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far?

With detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Strega2
Roku Guru

Re: Damaged TV, screen damage when tv is on. Replacement

Does this flashing line appear when the TVs are switched to other inputs? (ie: things other than the Roku input?)

Banned but back. Because why not?
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.