Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cbowman707
Channel Surfer

Re: Daily Wire Keeps Closing

Thanks for the help! Appreciate it! Will try casting to tv. Tried Screen Mirroring, but the audio was choppy and out of sync. 

0 Kudos
Relayer
Reel Rookie

@Sanity102 wrote:

A question.  This problem didn’t happen until I upgraded to annual.  Does anyone doing the monthly membership  having this problem? 

Yes, same issue.  Monthly subscription (for 9 months or more) but issue started few weeks ago… has nothing to do with annual versus monthly.  

0 Kudos
Cbowman707
Channel Surfer

Great news! Just got this from the Customer Support Team from the Daily Wire 12:06pm - 5/24/21: 

Hi,

Thank you for the response. We have spoken with our development team and they believe the found the root of the problem. We hope to have a fix at the end of the week. 

Thank you! 

Josh

Daily Wire Member Support
The Daily Wire
support@dailywire.com
dailywire.com

Sanity102
Streaming Star

Update on Amazon fire stick.  I bought the stick as a work around.  Unfortunately fire stick doesn’t allow Daily Wire, so it’s not an answer.

0 Kudos
randoodle
Binge Watcher

@Sanity102 ,

I did post to you a week ago that The Daily Wire app is not available on the Fire TV system.  Too bad that you forked out money for a Fire device, only to find out it was not a solution.

0 Kudos
Sanity102
Streaming Star

Yes, it is too bad I missed it.  Thanks for taking the time to reply.  Another question please, if you know.  This did not happen to me until I upgraded to annual.  To do that (and to get the discount and tumbler) I used another email.  Right after that this began.  I’m just wondering if that was coincidental? My it friend said that Roku and/or DW might be getting confused with the log in.  

0 Kudos
Cmgarza
Binge Watcher

That’s not it.  I’ve been an annual member for quite a long time and using Roku.  This has to do with the recent Roku operating system update. App developers (Daily Wire) are responsible for updating their apps to be able to work with the operating system of the platform (Roku) on which they reside.

0 Kudos
Cbowman707
Channel Surfer

It doesn't have anything to do with the membership - it has to do with the app updates. See my earlier post - I received a response from DW Cust Support - they're hoping to have it fixed by the end of the week. 

Great news! Just got this from the Customer Support Team from the Daily Wire 12:06pm - 5/24/21: 

Hi,

Thank you for the response. We have spoken with our development team and they believe the found the root of the problem. We hope to have a fix at the end of the week. 

Thank you! 

Josh

Daily Wire Member Support
The Daily Wire
support@dailywire.com
dailywire.com

0 Kudos
Bamack

The Daily Wire is not available on Amazon platforms. I switched to Roku for this reason. Not sure what other options are out there since it’s basically Roku, Amazon, Google and Apple that run all of these systems. 

0 Kudos
randoodle
Binge Watcher

@Sanity102 ,

It has nothing to do with your DW membership level.  The problem was introduced with the Roku OS 10.0 update.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.