Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stoneking
Streaming Star

Re: Daily Wire Keeps Closing

I hope everybody on the threat sees this:

I got a message from Josh with DW this afternoon:

"We are releasing an update to the Roku app tonight which we hope will solve this problem."

So, all, update your apps tonight and see if this fixes it!

PamH
Reel Rookie

Thank you!

0 Kudos
Cmgarza
Binge Watcher

I received an email from Josh at the Daily Wire.  He said they are releasing an update to the DW Roku app tonight that should fix this issue.

Fingers crossed.

lanamendes

I am having the same problem.  It is not happening on any of my apps. 

0 Kudos
Stoneking
Streaming Star

I was able to install the channel update.

I even restarted my Roku and uninstalled and reinstalled the app.

Still every 10 minutes like clock work it closes.

This is looking more and more like Roku put something malicious on their new operating system software.

Sanity102
Streaming Star

Me too.  I was so hoping.  I paid for annual membership and it looks like I’m not even getting a months worth.

Sanity102
Streaming Star

Nope, didn’t work.

Swolff0105
Channel Surfer

Didn’t work for me either.  I reported it to DW’s support team, as I’m sure you all have done as well…

really hoping this gets resolved soon

Tcase1

Just joining in to say I want this fixed.

Swolff0105
Channel Surfer

Wanted to let you all know that I have successfully watched 30 mins of Candace with no interruptions.  I updated DW.  Rebooted roku.  Tested DW and got kicked out after 10 mins.  I changed nothing and just tried again an hour or so later and I’m at 30 mins and counting.   I am perplexed but I am not complaining.  I will continue and post another update after a while…

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.