Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DLG2

Re: Crave TV "This content requires a Crave subscription"

I am experiencing same problem. I have tried numerous times to add , reboot, reload, yadah yadah yadah. CRAVE works on my desk top computer but not Roku 3 5000. I go to streaming channels - CRAVE - add channel- it connects-I PRESS AGREE- Then it just goes back to ROKU home page. CRAVE for some reason does not launch.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@DLG2 

Thanks for the post.

If the issue remains unresolved, I'd recommend reaching out to Crave directly to report the issue and request additional support. Many channels on the Roku platform are developed and maintained by the channel provider directly, and they'll be able to best assist. If other channels are working correctly, and you only experience this issue on the Crave channel (app), that is likely an indication that the issue lies within that particular channel. In these cases, the channel provider will need to investigate the issue in order to help resolve it.  

You can reach them here: https://www.crave.ca/en/support

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Hi there I'm just wondering if you found a solution and having the same problem can't seem to find an answer anywhere and crave is no help

TammieWtn

I too am having the same problem.... it seems this tread has lost any type of support from Roku.

I can watch CRAVE while signed in on my laptop and desktop computers but when trying to watch through Roku it says I need to subscribe - even though I am fully signed in on the app within Roku.

Any other suggestions/help out there?

0 Kudos

Was working fine for me. Sometimes I have to check for updates and then it will work.  Now it won't work at all and says to subscribe. Checked to make sure our telus bills are paid up and they are.

Removed app, restarted system, re-authenticated, updated....nothing works

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Hi @bbboilfield,

Thanks for getting in contact.

Channels on Roku are maintained by the channel developer themselves. We suggest reaching out to Crave TV support directly to report the issue and for further help. There's likely an issue within that specific channel that needs to be addressed with an update from the channel developer.

You can contact them here: Crave support

Regards, 
Nimfa

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.