Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KathyB16
Channel Surfer

Continue viewing line gone

The line on Roku channel Continue viewing is gone. 

Can you add pack so I keep watching my shows? Or do I need to do something to have it show up again?

Thank you

Kathy

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Continue viewing line gone

@KathyB16 

If you are sure that it is missing (have scrolled all the way down and confirmed that the Continue Watching section just didn't move further down the screen) then a couple of options.

First, try Removing the Roku Channel, Restarting the Roku device, and then Reinstalling the Roku Channel in that order.

Second, there is another Continue Watching available on the Home Screen menu "What to Watch" section.  If you do not see the What to Watch, you may have to enable it from your Settings.

Settings/Home Screen/What to Watch/[Show]

----

To remove a channel/app, just highlight it and press * button  on your Roku remote, and select "Remove Channel".  Just remember to restart your Roku device between the removal and reinstalling of any channel to clear the cache and ensure a clean channel install.

---

If still having issues, post back with Roku model number and Software build.  Both found in Settings/System/About.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos
KathyB16
Channel Surfer

Re: Continue viewing line gone

Thanks for the help.

I found the "what to watch" on the home page so that will work. 

I scrolled down on under Roku channel, but the line continue viewing isn't there.

Thanks again Kathy

0 Kudos