Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pgsell86

Connecting to tv provider

I can not find where I can sign into my tv provider so that the apps auto sign me in to them. Where is that option located so I can do that?

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Connecting to tv provider

Single Sign On is not something you as a user can enable.  It is something the channels and/or providers themselves must choose to use.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
Bigb428221

I have two Roku tv’s I would love to pay for Roku as a tv provider. Please let the public know if this is a possibility. I live in Horton Ks 

thanks bigb428221@icloud.com

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

@Bigb428221, Roku isn't a provider.  You need a cable TV provider or one of the streaming providers like Fubu, Philo, Sling, etc. to authenticate many channels/apps.

6 cable alternatives and live TV streaming services (2022)

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos