Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rm_brown

Commercials appear on subscription to UP Faith and Family on the Roku Channel

As of today the same thing started… went from no commercials and today I do.

UP faith & family says they don’t do ads and referred me back to Roku. How do I fix this?

4 REPLIES 4
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Commercials appear on subscription to UP Faith and Family on the Roku Channel

Hi @Rm_brown,

A warm welcome to the Roku Community!

Please be advised that the channel provider develops and maintains many channels on Roku. You'll want to contact the channel provider's support directly to inquire further about that channel's features and functionality.

Please keep us posted on what you find out.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
KIC
Reel Rookie

Re: Commercials appear on subscription to UP Faith and Family on the Roku Channel

I'm suddenly getting ads as well since last night. Since it is the ROKU CHANNEL and the ROKU Up with family app and subscribed THROUGH ROKU there is something that changed WITH ROKU. Don't give us the run around.

0 Kudos
KIC
Reel Rookie

Also it says RIGHT ON YOUR APP PAGE there are NO ADS. Literally. YOUR page.

0 Kudos
ranjay516
Reel Rookie

Did anyone ever resolve this problem? Same thing happened to me starting yesterday!

0 Kudos