Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dmont76
Reel Rookie

Channels Guide fix or update?

I had over 300 plus channels in my guide. Now it shows 19. Is there a fix to show both antenna channels and streaming? They were all there. Now I have to switch tv input and hide streaming to get local channels. It seems the guide is the issue.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Channels Guide fix or update?

Hi @dmont76,

Thanks for joining us here in the Roku Community!

We understand that you're receiving fewer channels on your antenna. Help is available. If you haven't attempted any troubleshooting, we recommend performing a rescan to see if that helps to recover the channels.

Here's how. From Settings, navigate to TV inputs, then select Live TV and select Scan for channels.

We would also recommend to perform a system reboot after that. Navigate to Settings > System > Power > System restart.

We hope this helps!

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
dmont76
Reel Rookie

Re: Channels Guide fix or update?

Yeah. I've done all that. Ever since the last update it's all been messed up. 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.