Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sweetali

Channel outage to the roku channel

Is the a outage  on the roku channel  

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Indy919
Binge Watcher

Re: Channel outage to the roku channel

Yes. Here is the message from Roku Support that was just posted:

"Service Interruption] The Roku Channel and other services experiencing AWS outage

Hello Roku Community,

Please be aware of a service interruption impacting streaming on The Roku Channel. Some Roku devices may be unable to activate, update, and add new channels.

If you are trying to activate a Roku device, update Roku device, or add a new channel, we would recommending to please try again later.

Thanks for your patience as we manage this disruption."

0 Kudos
DinkDink

4-28-2024: All Home Screen Tiles Absent: Search Feature Failing to Load

RE:  Roku Express 4K with Voice Remote Pro 2024

1.  Checked Internet Connection:  Excellent

2.  Checked for Software Update:  Up-to-Date 12.5.5 etc.

3.  Unplugged HDMI cable and plugged it back in

4.  TCL Roku TV logged into same Roku account not showing the same symptoms

5.  Was perfect when we went to bed last night

6.  Voice feature on the Remote will open the Subscription Services that I know I have in spite of not being visualized on my screen

0 Kudos
DM7

Re: Channel outage to the roku channel

NO ROKU, was working fine last night, not working at all now....nothing, I have 2 players both not working, after calling they said it was on the internet service end, called them, NO it isn't....I can stream fine on my computer....hope someone is working on this issue, customer service leaves a lot to be desired at this point

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.