Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
harri
Binge Watcher

Channel not loading kicked back to home screen

France 24 Premium in French, which bills tomorrow  03/24 does not launch for 2 days. I have reported to the channel. The app on the iPad launches upside down’ so it’s not a turbulence from HQ in France issue- it’s the Roku and France 24 Premium. Can you fix it please. No I do not want this channel in English or Spanish. Thank you,

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Re: channel not loading kicked back to home screen

Hi @harri

Thank you for the inquiry!

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with France 24 Premium on your Roku. Here are a few troubleshooting steps you can try to resolve the issue:

• Restart your Roku device: Make sure to do the restart from the Settings menu by navigating to Settings > System > Power (If you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step.) > System restart.  Then try launching France 24 Premium again.
  • Check your internet connection: Make sure that your Roku device is connected to a stable internet connection. You can try restarting your router or modem or resetting your network settings on your Roku device.
  • Check for updates: Make sure that your Roku device and France 24 Premium app are up to date. You can check for updates in the Roku settings menu or the app store.
  • Reinstall the app: If the above steps do not work, try uninstalling and reinstalling the France 24 Premium app on your Roku device. We suggest starting there. In some cases, removing the affected channel and then re-installing it may help. Restart your device before re-adding the channel back in to ensure the process is successful. We recommend doing this through the Settings menu by navigating to Settings > System > Power (If there is no Power submenu, proceed to the next step.) > System restart.

If none of these steps work, you can contact France 24 Premium's customer support for further assistance.

Warm regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos