Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RockwallViewer
Reel Rookie

Law & Order: UK listed but not available

AMC+ and Sundance Now both say they carry the show, but when you try to play it, it’s not available. Please help.

0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Re: Law & Order: UK listed but not available

Hi @RockwallViewer

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

We'd like to know more about how we can help. A few questions to identify the issue. To confirm, you are located and using the device in the UK? Are you trying to access the content from the standalone channels or through The Roku Channel? What is the exact error message you receive? 

Please keep us posted on what you find out. 

Regards, 
Nimfa

0 Kudos
RockwallViewer
Reel Rookie

I’m viewing it from the US. I'm trying to view the show on AMC-plus. When I try to play Season Four, Episode One, it says, "No providers found." I also tried to access it on Sundance Now and got the same message.
Thanks!
0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

@RockwallViewer

Thanks for following up. 

For clarification, are you trying to stream this TV Show? A crime drama series starring Anthony Anderson, George Dzundza, and Hugh Dancy. 

Have you tried to remove the channel and see if it helps? If you haven't tried it yet, you can remove the affected channels and re-install it. To ensure the process is successful, restart your device before adding the channel back in. We would recommend doing this from the Settings menu by navigating to Settings > System > Power (If you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step.) > System restart.

Keep us posted on what you find out. 

Regards, 
Nimfa

0 Kudos
RockwallViewer
Reel Rookie

No, that is not the show I am trying to stream.

I am trying to stream a British spinoff of the show. Here's a link:

https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=iItMmlu%2f&id=68E261BE51128A2ED25A7E9F03DD3958...

Thanks!

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

@RockwallViewer

Thanks for the following up. 

We have located the Law & Order: UK TV Show. Have you tried to access another season and episode to see if you there's any difference? Could you please provide us with all the season and episode numbers of the show that you are having trouble with? Have you tried to remove the channel? 

Thank you for your cooperation, and we will do our best to assist you in resolving this issue promptly.

Regards, 
Nimfa

0 Kudos
RockwallViewer
Reel Rookie

We have tried multiple episodes without being able to get the show. We are interested in all episodes in Seasons 4 and 5 and have tried the first episode of both with same results.  We also removed the channel to no effect.  

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

@RockwallViewer

Thanks for the update and the information you have provided. 

I have passed along your concerns to the appropriate Roku team to investigate further. Once more information is available, We'll be sure to update this Community thread.

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos